Have you ever met someone who seems to know what you’re thinking before you say it? Someone with that “special something” that makes them seem like they’re totally in tune with people? Join us as professional educator and trainer Jerry Balistreri demystifies the world of non-verbal communication, or “tells.” Reading the tells is a skill that anyone can master in order to become a better communicator.
Jerry has been training, researching, writing, and speaking on non-verbal communication for over thirty years. He delivers customized trainings, keynote addresses, and conference sessions that create a memorable experience for participants.
His past experience and education include:
- Professional educator, administrator, trainer, and speaker
- B.S, M.S., M.Ed., DTE
- Twenty-five years experience in public education
- Ten years experience in training
- University department chair
- HS Principal
- State Supervisor with two state education departments
- ASTD certified trainer
Jerry and his wife Sheila live in Anchorage, Alaska. They have two grown children.