- Nov. 7–Kate Troll–Alaska Moving Beyond Oil
- Dec. 5–Kaylene Johnson-Sullivan, Hybrid Publishing
- Jan. 2–Erik Hill, Photojournalism
- Feb. 6–Monica DeVine, Author
- March 5–to be announced
- April 2–Stephanie Thornton, Women in History
- May 7–Leona Long, Public Relations
Where: Kinley’s Restaurant, 3230 Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK 99503 (in Midtown Anchorage, next to Moose’s Tooth)
When: Registration and networking: 11:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:45 a.m.
Program: 12 noon
Reservations are needed to meet our advance guarantee requirements at the restaurant. Making a reservation and failing to honor it commits the organization to paying for your lunch. A person who is a “no show” is expected to reimburse the organization for the cost of lunch.
Cost: Members $19
Guests of members $22
To receive Email Express notices of APC meetings and special events, contact us by email.